1.1. This Policy describes the processing and protection of Individual entrepreneur Sychev Mikhail Sergeyevich (hereinafter – SP) physical persons (further – Users) that can be obtained IE when a user receives a service available through the site, services, services, utilities, FE (hereinafter the Site Services).
1.2. The purpose of this Policy is to ensure adequate protection of information about Users, including personal data, from unauthorized access and disclosure.
1.3. The relations connected with the collection, storage, dissemination and protection of information provided by the User are governed by this Policy, other SP documents and current legislation of the Russian Federation.
1.4. By registering and using the Website and Services the user expresses the full acceptance of the terms of this Policy.
1.5. In case the User disagrees with the terms of this Policy use of the Site and/or any Services available on the Website must be terminated immediately.
2.1. The processing of personal data of the User in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. IE handles personal data in order to:
- identification of the party under agreements and contracts with individual entrepreneurs;
- provide the User with services, including, in order to obtain User targeted advertisement;
- verify, research, and analysis of such data to maintain and improve services and sections of the Site, as well as to develop new services and sections of the Site.
- carrying out statistical and other researches based on depersonalized data.
3.1. SP takes all necessary measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
3.2. SP provides access to personal User data only to those employees, contractors for whom the information is necessary to ensure the functioning of the Site, Services and the provision of Services to the User.
3.3. PIS may use User-provided information, including personal data, to ensure compliance with the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation (including prevention and/or suppression of illicit and/or illegal actions of Users). Disclosure of User information may be made only in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation by order of the court, law enforcement, and in other stipulated by the legislation the Russian Federation cases.
4.1. The user when using the Website confirms that:
- has all necessary rights, allowing him to carry out the registration (account creation) and use of the website Services;
- indicates accurate information about yourself in the volumes necessary to use the Services of the Website, the required fields for the continuing Service of the site marked in a special way, all other information provided by the user at his own discretion.
- is aware that the information on the Website posted by the User about themselves, may become available to third parties not specified in this Policy and may be copied and distributed by them;
- are familiar with this Policy, agrees with her and accepts the rights and obligations. Familiarization with the terms of this Policy, and putting the check mark under reference to this Policy is the written consent to
- collection, storage, processing and transfer to third parties the personal data provided by the User.
4.2. SP does not verify the validity of received (collected) information about Users, except when such verification is necessary in order to fulfill obligations to the user.
5.1. Data provided by the User when using the Website, the Services, including but not limited to: name, surname, gender, mobile phone number and/or email address, marital status, date of birth, home town, relationship, home address, information about education, about the kind of activity.
5.2. Data that is automatically transmitted to the Services in the process of their use is installed on the User's device software, including IP address, information from cookies, information about user's browser (or any program, which provides access to the Services), access time, address of the requested page.
5.3 Other information about the User, collection and/or provision of which is defined in the Regulatory documents separate service IE.
6.1. The user may at any time change (update, Supplement) the provided personal information or its part, as well as its privacy settings, using the function of editing personal data in the section or in the personal section of the corresponding Service.
6.2. The user can also remove them provided within a specific account personal information. Deleting your account may result in the inability to use certain Services.
8.1. All suggestions or questions regarding this Policy should be reported to customer support IE.